Monday, July 19, 2010

And there was a blog...

Much like John Cusack's character in High Fidelity (one of my favorite movies of all time), I am a music-addicted, top 5 list lovin' "Professional Appreciator". That's right... I said it. Music has played a huge part in my life. My memories have a soundtrack. If there isn't a song playing at that moment, I know one that would fit perfectly. And you know what they say -- "Those who can't do, teach" (or not so much teach as tell everyone what I like). Or something like that. Well, that's me... I'm not very talented, but I love music. Since I can't play the music I love, I need to have an outlet. And there it was -- My Hubby's brilliant idea, write a blog! So, stay tuned for some blogging fun:)

A huge thanks to my Sister-In-Law, Jenny. She frequently puts up with my music-of-the-day and check-this-band-out emails. Now I can let her know all the goods without blowin' up her inbox! You're Welcome Jenny! LOL!

Currently Listening To: The Decemberists - O Valencia

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! The start of something extraordinary!! I'm so excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! The start of something extraordinary

    ReplyDelete